The postal address of the cell is:-
Drugs and Cosmetics Cell,
Department of Health & Family Welfare,
|Dr.S.C.Pradhan||Principle Director, Health as Ex-officer Drugs Controller||220295 (dir.)
|Dr. T. K. Rai||Deputy Drugs Controller and Licensing Authority.||226238 Ext.425|
|Dr. C. N. Sharma||Senior Drugs Inspector||226238 Ext.439|
Form 19-Application form for retail and wholesale license (Appended). Information for General Public Anyone interested to start a trade in retail or wholesale sale of medicines, the following documents are necessary.
1. Copy of firm Registration issued by the District Collectorate of the respective district.
2. Copy of the Registration of Pharmacist, as the sale should be supervised by a Registered Pharmacist.
3. ‘No objection certificate’ from the owner of the premises, if rented. Copy of house deed” if owned.
4. Application in Form-19 duly filled up and signed by the applicant.
5. There are some formats in the Cell which needs to be completely filled up.
*In case of wholesale an drugs for at least 4 years shall suffice. However, minimum educational qualification of the applicant shall be matriculation or its equivalent.